main banner
the pirate girl
 
Juste un peu de silence.

black, white
and the shades of grey in between

photo's by me :)


grey

This is just a blog for thoughts - songs that are speaking to me, pics from where I've been today, or projects on the drawing board.
Just a random outlet.
An area of free association.
Comments welcome - though anon's are discouraged please.
Enjoy your stay & come again.
Please note: The content of this blog does not represent the views of any organisations to which I belong.
disclaimer

pirate folder
the pirate girl

coeval happenings
reading: Moab is my Washpot - Stephen Fry
listening to: Napalm & Silly Putty - George Carlin
travelling/staying in: SA, NSW & Vic - depending when you catch me


Let's call today: 'Wednesday 1 June 2005'


pirategirl wrote in the notebook:
 
just a hot young temptress

*sigh* ok, so i'll tell you the story.
since i've realised that for once im innocent, i've reached the conclusion that i dont owe anyone anything, and that this is my space - so i shall frikkin well blog about whatever i wish!

for those of you not directly in my circle of friends who mayn't know, i'd met a guy a few weeks ago. he was really sweet and kind and everything, he messaged me all the time, called me lots and lots and spoke to me for hours.

everytime i spoke to him, or the couple of times i spent with him, everything bad seemed to go away and i forgot about any other crap that came back to haunt me. he quickly became my Knight.

but something was never really fitting. he'd tell me not to fall in love with him, but then 3 seconds later he'd do some thing or other to show that he was falling for me too. any of my friend that i tried to descibe this to said that it sounded like he didnt know what he wanted. i didnt really either, so that seemed okay with me. i figured we could work around that.

but i couldnt understand why it felt like he was pulling me closer with one hand and pushing me away with the other.

i brushed it off - blaming my own indecisions and uncertainties. everytime i said we should stop because i was feeling unsure, he convinced me not to. it wasnt hard. i really didnt want to stop. but it was his idea of not having an actual relationship, just 'enjoying what we have' that didnt sit right. those that know me understand how i cant do things halfway. as i said in a previous post - im an 'all or nothing' girl.

the first time he said we couldnt be much more than...whatever we were... and i said why, he didnt really have an answer for me... i know now that in fact he did.

he came to see Equus friday night. after the play, and after enduring some pay-outs from my friends, mehehehe, we left and drove down to the beach.

we had sex. there's no other way to put it, i just tried typing some sort of alluding sentence, but they all sucked. so 'we had sex' will do.

at the time, it felt like more than that. i had put off sleeping with him because i knew that once i did, i would start to fall for him, and he had told me not to. the night itself was really nice. he held me after and we laid together for ages kissing and talking before separating.

then we spent some time out on a reserve on the esplanade on Witton Bluff watching the waves lit by the moon and by the lights of Christies. we held each other, doing those pathetic nose touches that couples do - im surprised that no one driving past us hurled abuse or... pointy objects of some sort.

when we finally got around to driving back to my place, he walked me to the doorstep, we kissed again, and began playing outside my house in the dark. i eventually stopped it and told him he needed to get home, and i needed to go inside. he agreed and left and thats the last time i saw him. friday night.

sunday night, during one of our many phonecalls, we spoke about all sorts of things, confiding in each other. i told him something hardly anyone else knew, and he told me a few secrets of his own. he had also mentioned that he had something to tell me. i could tell by his voice it wasnt good.

having told me already that he'd been known to sleep around a bit, i thought he had met someone else, or had slept with someone else. he said he wanted to tell me wednesday (today) which is when we were going to see each other again. i said ok, but i was still concerned.

we launched into this whole deep conversation. he said that i did things to him, i told him he did things to me too. i told him how much i trusted him and that he's one of the few guys i've been with that i havent been scared of or freaked out with.
i could hear this was eating at him.

he said he's falling in love with me and he cant.
i asked why.
he replied, "because im married."

at 3am, a few moments after that conversation ended, i crept into the lounge room and called carly. i dont know why, i just needed her.


that's about all i can be fucked writing for tonite about it. even that was exhausting.



yknow i just told a mate i chat with about whats happenin with me lately - he always wanted us to get together (frankly he's too much of a geek for me to even consider it, sorry kirsty, but there's people out there sadder than you) and then he told me that he's 'technically married' - she's some nut or something, they never got a divorce, but they not been together for something like 2 years. regardless, its still on paper.

mum said to me the other day "what is it with you and married people? and with kids??"*

i have decided that i must be just a hot young temptress.

i have also decided that i need some nice rebound sex.
so ok, who wants me? i know there's heaps of you out there, even if you dont all leave comments. *sniff*

let me get out my little black book.


*yes, i know carly wasnt 'married', but my mum always called her that - thats cos shes a stupid stupid woman. my mum that is, not carls :-)
thankyou prettygirl x


5:37 pm | Post A Comment... >

 
   
 
 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


blogs, projects & other links:
under construction after gremlins attacked this sidebar

mine sweeper
zombie skittles
under my umbrella
jason b standing
hyperbole and a half
geekologie
postsecret
you are not a photographer
geek with curves
boobiethon

untitled experimental dating site outlet blog
captain's log
the scribe
the NEW amount
big unit studios

20 things i learned about browsers & the web
that's not cool - anti online/textual harassment support



music, art & inspiration:
avaste music
lior
ben folds
hawksley workman
missy higgins
BLACKNAIL
wandering minstrels
annelizabeth
xavier rudd
more coming - goddam gremlins ruined my linksbar!!!! >.<

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from a real life girl. Make your own badge here.

Free Web Counters thanks to imageshack.us
::i love to love and love to be loved::


eBay Sniper


This blog is now 7 years old!!

archives:

  • December 2002
  • January 2004
  • April 2004
  • May 2004
  • June 2004
  • July 2004
  • August 2004
  • September 2004
  • October 2004
  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • June 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • October 2010
  • December 2010
  • January 2011
  • February 2011
  • March 2011
  • April 2011
  • May 2011
  • June 2011
  • July 2011
  • November 2012